Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so that makes Marshall the 3rd or 4th best defenseman in the league this season? That's good to hear.
    "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

• 04/02/2008 Patrick Maroon (LW) Philadelphia ADD Reassigned by Philadelphia (NHL) from London (OHL)

Sweet!

Comment

• http://flyers.nhl.com/team/app/?serv...LPage&id=18891

Nodl & Ratchuk officially signed today.

Comment

• Originally posted by nitty30
          http://flyers.nhl.com/team/app/?serv...LPage&id=18891

Nodl & Ratchuk officially signed today.
          wow, I'm really shocked about Ratchuk. It seems like he still has a lot of work to do on his defensive game from what I've read.

It's going to be a totally different Phantoms team this coming year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELab2
            wow, I'm really shocked about Ratchuk. It seems like he still has a lot of work to do on his defensive game from what I've read.

It's going to be a totally different Phantoms team this coming year.
            Have you seen him play? You would be pleasantly suprised I think. He plays 60 minutes every night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris
              Have you seen him play? You would be pleasantly suprised I think. He plays 60 minutes every night.
              huh?

Comment

• 2 pts tonight for giroix...What happens with kevin marshall?lewiston is out...i wonder if he will suit up with the Phantoms at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELab2
                  huh?
                  Not 60 literal minutes. He plays hard every shift.

Comment

• I think people will be amazed with Ratchuk. He has speed to burn, but will need to get better so he doesn't end up like his brother.
                    Beat it John Mustache...your a nitwit an a dope

Comment

• Originally posted by OhioFlyer
                      I think people will be amazed with Ratchuk. He has speed to burn, but will need to get better so he doesn't end up like his brother.
                      well I've seen the kid play. I watched him very closely at prospects camp. He has all the tools to be a top offensive dman in the league, his defensive decision making wasn't up to par though.

Comment

Working...
                      X