Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prospects update

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Claude Giroux with a goal and 3 assists so far tonight...7 min left in the 3rd..they are playing the remparts.... pat roy's team..claude now has 20 pts in the play-offs so far...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ELab2
      well I've seen the kid play. I watched him very closely at prospects camp. He has all the tools to be a top offensive dman in the league, his defensive decision making wasn't up to par though.
      I saw a Spartans game and he really reminded me of Duncan Keith, another MSU Grad. Small, fast, skilled, composed. He can learn the D-side, he has the rest of the toolkit.

      Comment


      • Claude had a hatty and 1 assist last night....27 pts in 10 games so far in the play-offs...they eliminated pat roy and the remparts last night in 5 games...now they play the halifax hooseheads in the next round..

        Comment


        • Giroux finished off Quebec with a hattrick and an assist and widened his lead to 9 points over the next player.

          Kempe has gone back to Sweden, he signed a 1 year contract.
          .

          Comment


          • Originally posted by iceman42
            Giroux finished off Quebec with a hattrick and an assist and widened his lead to 9 points over the next player.

            Kempe has gone back to Sweden, he signed a 1 year contract.
            wow, I'm really surprised that Kempe went back, he's had decent success here. I wonder if he comes back.
            Last edited by iceman42; 04-13-2008, 06:46 PM.
            "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ELab2
              wow, I'm really surprised that Kempe went back, he's had decent success here. I wonder if he comes back.

              I think he will, his junior team is moving to Montreal and apparently wanted nothing to do with the new team. because he is a CHL player he needed somewhere else since he cant play in the AHL so he signed with Rögle BK who was just promoted to the SEL and again it is a one-year contract.



              edit: sorry about that I keep hitting the wrong damn button.
              .

              Comment


              • Originally posted by iceman42
                I think he will, his junior team is moving to Montreal and apparently wanted nothing to do with the new team. because he is a CHL player he needed somewhere else since he cant play in the AHL so he signed with Rögle BK who was just promoted to the SEL and again it is a one-year contract.



                edit: sorry about that I keep hitting the wrong damn button.
                good stuff, thanks.

                Also of note, Ratchuk was the #1 Star of the Phantoms game tonight with 1g and 1a.
                "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Chris
                  Not 60 literal minutes. He plays hard every shift.
                  That would be awesome though if he actually did play 60 minutes every night.

                  Comment


                  • Ratchuk's first goal

                    Ratchuk goes coast to coast for his first professional goal. Very nice one!

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_4p2tQxWV8

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by iceman42
                      I think he will, his junior team is moving to Montreal and apparently wanted nothing to do with the new team. because he is a CHL player he needed somewhere else since he cant play in the AHL so he signed with Rögle BK who was just promoted to the SEL and again it is a one-year contract.
                      Mario Kempe is born at 09-19-1988, which means he would have been an overager in the CHL next season. Any player who is an overager in the CHL can play in the AHL.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X