This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dima
    Ratchuk goes coast to coast for his first professional goal. Very nice one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_4p2tQxWV8
    Wow
    Beat it John Mustache...your a nitwit an a dope

Comment

• that was some f*cking goal. seems like this kids coming into the pros with a boatload of confidence to try something like that.
      "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dima
        Ratchuk goes coast to coast for his first professional goal. Very nice one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_4p2tQxWV8
        Piece of chicken in the back of the net?

Nice split of the d. They looked baffled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit
          Piece of chicken in the back of the net?
          Lol. Loved that comment too.

I wonder what the play by play guy was smokin...

Comment

• What is the consensus regarding Denis Bodrov? Does he have NHL potential? If so, when might he come over from Russia to Philly?
            "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

• Originally posted by flyers19rw
              What is the consensus regarding Denis Bodrov? Does he have NHL potential? If so, when might he come over from Russia to Philly?
              no one here knows sh*t about Russians but Bill Meltzer
              "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

• Originally posted by flyers19rw
                What is the consensus regarding Denis Bodrov? Does he have NHL potential? If so, when might he come over from Russia to Philly?
                most certainly has NHL potential, a very solid stay at home defenseman with good speed and excellent outlet pass, can hit pretty good too despite his size. his problem is like a lot of the problems with russians there is no transfer agreement so unless they can make the parent club it is better for them financially to stay with their RSL club. I think his NHL window is closing soon as he was an older draftee.

Comment

• Originally posted by iceman42
                  most certainly has NHL potential, a very solid stay at home defenseman with good speed and excellent outlet pass, can hit pretty good too despite his size. his problem is like a lot of the problems with russians there is no transfer agreement so unless they can make the parent club it is better for them financially to stay with their RSL club. I think his NHL window is closing soon as he was an older draftee.
                  He's also a smallish, mostly defensive Dman - which is the same problem Kukkonen has. We have Parent, need a big stopper to replace Hatcher/Smith down the road, not more Lasses....

Timonen, Coburn, Parent. We have three booked for the next 5+ years. Ratchuk and Bartulis are great prospects. I'd like to see Bodrov come over but for Russians it's NHL or bust, they can usually make more money at home, if they are any good, than riding buses in the AHL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry44
                    He's also a smallish, mostly defensive Dman - which is the same problem Kukkonen has. We have Parent, need a big stopper to replace Hatcher/Smith down the road, not more Lasses....

Timonen, Coburn, Parent. We have three booked for the next 5+ years. Ratchuk and Bartulis are great prospects. I'd like to see Bodrov come over but for Russians it's NHL or bust, they can usually make more money at home, if they are any good, than riding buses in the AHL.
                    yeah he is basically a smaller Ryan Parent with maybe a little better offensive upside, on young defenseman dont forget the emergence of Joonas Lehtivuori in Europe who could be over after next season.
                    Last edited by iceman42; 04-17-2008, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iceman42
                      yeah he is basically a smaller Ryan Parent with maybe a little better offensive upside, on young defenseman dont forget the emergence of Joonas Lehtivuori in Europe who could be over after next season.
                      he had a tremendous season by all accounts. I was wondering what his status was.

Comment

Working...
                      X