This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by untruehero
    That's if the stats include the memorial cup as the playoffs right? I'm not sure if they do or don't.
    No they don't. And your correct I made a mistake, he's in the championship round right now, I was thinking he was still in the semi's.
    "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

• Giroux 1g 1a tonight. Gatineau leading Rouyn-Noranda 3-0 in the third

Comment

• Originally posted by ELab2
        Giroux 1g 1a tonight. Gatineau leading Rouyn-Noranda 3-0 in the third
        4-1 final...that puts gatineau up 3-1 right?

Comment

• Yea.

http://www.lhjmq.qc.ca/lang_en/index...d_partie=14683

* Claude Giroux (GAT) – With 2 points tonight, he has tied the Olympiques' franchise record of 48 points in one playoff year. The record was established by Marc Saumier in 1988 after 19 games played.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wanger_16
            4-1 final...that puts gatineau up 3-1 right?
            and Giroux well on his way to a playoff MVP award

Comment

• Originally posted by ELab2
              and Giroux well on his way to a playoff MVP award
              I'm hoping for a Mem Cup MVP as well...I guess they got to get there first ...well on their way tho...

Comment

• Giroux is also their top face off guy. His performance has been incredible.
                Beat it John Mustache...your a nitwit an a dope

Comment

• Originally posted by OhioFlyer
                  Giroux is also their top face off guy. His performance has been incredible.
                  I hope this is a sign of how well he can perform under pressure. Yea he has had a great career in the Q but to step up in the playoffs is great news. Hopefully they make it to the memorial cup and he makes everyone there his b*tch too.

Comment

• Originally posted by OhioFlyer
                    Giroux is also their top face off guy. His performance has been incredible.

Which is weird since he is not a natural centerman.

I have a collegue of mine who works parttime as a scout for the Q (scouting kids who will be entering into the Q). He says that Giroux is capable of having an immediate impact on the Flyers PP. The kid is capable of seeing plays that only special players are able to do.

We'll see how this translates, but i'd love to see him playing on the same line with Briere and a healthy Gags (a modern French Connection line )!

Comment

• Originally posted by untruehero
                      I hope this is a sign of how well he can perform under pressure. Yea he has had a great career in the Q but to step up in the playoffs is great news. Hopefully they make it to the memorial cup and he makes everyone there his b*tch too.
                      I'm not too worried about his ability to cope with pressure in the Q or the MemCup. He's proven that he can handle great pressure at a higher caliber of play at the WJC.

Comment

Working...
                      X