Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prospects update

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #51
    Bump.

    I had to go back eight pages to find this thread. I second the suggestion that this get marked with a 'sticky'. I'd love it if these updates were continued on a regular basis. I realize that they take a lot of work, and certainly appreciate it.

    Comment


    • #52
      Originally posted by GrimOne
      Bump.

      I had to go back eight pages to find this thread. I second the suggestion that this get marked with a 'sticky'. I'd love it if these updates were continued on a regular basis. I realize that they take a lot of work, and certainly appreciate it.
      Good call GrimOne. I never knew this thread existed until you bumped it.

      Comment


      • #53
        For those who get ESPNU, UNH plays Maine on 12/16 (Sun) @ 4pm.
        .

        Comment


        • #54
          Originally posted by iceman42
          For those who get ESPNU, UNH plays Maine on 12/16 (Sun) @ 4pm.
          That's bad timing, since, I believe, JVR will already be with the US WJC team, as they prepare for the tournament.
          "This team means everything to me. I want to know I can count on them and I want them to know that they can count on me." -Braydon Coburn

          Comment


          • #55
            Originally posted by Downie Syndrome
            That's bad timing, since, I believe, JVR will already be with the US WJC team, as they prepare for the tournament.
            not sure on that, the first tune up game is at Western Michigan on 12/18, the 2nd tune up game is 12/22 Česká Třebová, Czech Republic.
            .

            Comment


            • #56
              For those of you with the Big 10 network, St Cloud St (Nodl) and Michigan St (Ratchuk) both have games coming up after the new year. After acting like they were going to have tons of college hockey on, it just kind of went on hiatus for 6 weeks apparently.
              Beat it John Mustache...your a nitwit an a dope

              Comment


              • #57
                Originally posted by newgodz
                Do we have a goaltender prospect that can be our future goalie in the system?
                That's a good question. Goaltending has been a question mark for two decades. Prospects don't seem to last long and quite honestly don't seem to receive the coaching or playing time required. The strategy seems to be go with the vet, use the prospect sparringly and base the opinions on random games after extended periods of inactivity. And then there's Lemelin.
                Not exactly the formula for success imo.

                Comment


                • #58
                  Originally posted by iceman42
                  not sure on that, the first tune up game is at Western Michigan on 12/18, the 2nd tune up game is 12/22 Česká Třebová, Czech Republic.
                  The US team gathers in Michigan on the 16th so he probably won't be playing for UNH that afternoon.

                  Comment


                  • #59
                    As of Sunday, Dec.9

                    [IMG]<img src="http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/2563/flyerscs9.png" alt="Image Hosted by ImageShack.us"/><br/>By <a target="_new" href="http://profile.imageshack.us/user/lynchmob450">lynchmob450</a>[/IMG]

                    Comment


                    • #60
                      Giroux must be playing center quite a bit. He has over 500 FOs this year, which leads his team.
                      "The Wire Fox Terrier should be alert, quick of movement, keen of expression, on the tip-toe of expectation at the slightest provocation." - AKC

                      physicsguru: "What does sitting around and whining and complaining about it accomplish?"
                      Rev_Bully: "What does any of this accomplish?"

                      "You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you, he never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you." - Tyler Durden

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X