Phantoms vs. Toronto (pregame)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantoms vs. Toronto (pregame)

Hello all and welcome to the in-game thread for Wednesday’s game against Toronto at the Civic Center. Game time is 7 p.m. Keep hitting refresh for the latest updates. You can also follow the action on my Twitter feed (@PSPhantoms). The game is on radio at Q-101.7 FM and streaming online at the Phantoms site. Even if you’re listening, check back here for analysis.

6:38: Lines: Maroon/Matsumoto/Legein; Kolanos/Ross/Beaulieu; Nodl/Kalinski/Bellamy; Klotz/Dingle/Clackson. Backlund in goal.

6:37: Jason Ward is not on the ice for warmups. Josh Beaulieu is skating on the right wing of the Jared Ross line.

5:52: Another big question: does Jason Ward return to his spot on the right wing of the Jared Ross line? You’d think so, but who knows. Ward was what I call a quasi-healthy scratch last weekend with David Laliberte taking his spot. Ward was dinged up a little bit, but also coach Greg Gilbert wasn’t happy with his play of late.

5:49: As I wrote in the pregame story, the key tonight for the Phantoms is consistency, i.e. keeping the momentum they found on Saturday. It will also help to get some bodies in front of the net. They took 51 shots in a win over Bridgeport, but left a lot of rebounds in the center of the ice.

– Tim

More...
Working...
X