Terrible news - Ogie/Frank passed away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible news - Ogie/Frank passed away

I received a message from Annette, Franks girlfriend that Frank/Ogie passed away last night from unknown causes. This is one of the hardest things for me to post and I really find it hard to believe, still in a bit of shock over the news. My thoughts are with Franks family especially his children that were the center of his world. My deepest condolences go out to Annette and Franks family.

O & B will never be the same.
    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Holy ****.

I saw the title and figured there's no way this was true and that someone was playing a sick joke.

I wasn't extremely close with him, but still... I'm speechless.

Comment

That's horrible....While I am not a very active member of this site, I have been a been a member for about 10 years and appreciate everyone's knowledge about hockey and the banter that goes on here...He will be missed

My condolences to his family.

Comment

I can't believe it, he was such a nice guy. My prayers go out to his family in this trying time.

Comment

In shock.

Comment

I'm shocked, I enjoyed his posts even when we were in disagreement. RIP Ogie, you'll be missed.

Comment

I never post but this is sad sad news. My thoughts are with his family.

Comment

omg im in total shock, thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Comment

Rip ogie..he was a cool dude on this board.
                  "You hear players, media people, say that it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say: You didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk
                  ------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Wow, this is horrible horrible news. I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and condolences go out to his family.

Comment

Working...
                    X