No announcement yet.

Terrible news - Ogie/Frank passed away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been here since the beginning, and I'm an infrequent poster now, but those of us who have been here for a long time know that he was a thoughtful guy who cared deeply about the Flyers and about this board. No matter how contentious things got, I think everyone always respected him and knew that he always meant well. This is very hard to hear.

Comment

My condolences to Frank's family, significant partner and all of his friends. At first when I saw this, I thought that it was a sick joke; there have been some things going around that might lead one to think that. He will be missed.
      "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Just reading this.........incredibly shocked to hear. Frank gave me an opportunity to come here and converse with other Flyer fans that didn't exist for me before.

Such a tragedy at an early age, but death doesn't discriminate. Condolences to his children/loved ones.

IIRC, he wasn't a big believer in religion.......but I'll say a prayer for the repose of his soul just the same.

Comment

I am truly speechless

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear this news. My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Comment

WOW!

I finally get a friggin' chance to sit at the computer tonight just to stumble across this terribly sad news. It just isn't right. I'm telling ya.

Here's to a great hockey minded individual that I never had the pleasure of meeting. He will be missed, for sure!

My thoughts, prayers, and condolences go out to Annette and Frank's children.

Comment

I don't post here much, but I do check in/read on a regular basis just to get other's views on the team. Have to say I've always enjoyed Ogie's posts.

Rest in Peace.

Comment

Shocked, A Flyers Fan forever, thank-you Frank for everything you have done, you will be missed. RIP

Comment

Terrible news. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. May he rest in peace.
                    Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
                    Official Facebook
                    Official Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by kordic lives on View Post
                      R.I.P. Ogie

Lets Go Flyers WIN THE CUP FOR OGIE
                      Rest in peace, Frank, and my most sincere condolences to his family. This is truly horrible news.

Comment

Working...
                      X