No announcement yet.

Terrible news - Ogie/Frank passed away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow just saw this. very very sad news. rip ogie. you will be missed.

Comment

• Just awful, awful news. RIP.

Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Read the Flyers Farm Team Chronicles: a long-distance Phantoms Phan's blog.
      sigpic

Comment

• Wow . . . I'm very sorry to hear the news and I pass along my thoughts to his family.

I'm more or less a lurker on this site, but have really enjoyed the connection with other fans over the years. Living in Houston, it's easy to feel not all that close to the team and the fanbase, but this site has been a pleasure.

I really valued Ogie's posts. I actually would scan threads to see if he had posted. Many times I would skip the thread if he didn't comment; that's how much I enjoyed his contributions and opinions.

I thank him for all the insight and time he spent on the boards.

Comment

• Wow. Don't know what to say.

Comment

• Very sad to hear. 40 years old, wow. I appreciated his hockey knowledge and love of the Flyers. Rest in peace, Ogie.

Comment

• Still can't get my brain around this. I had just got home and he had just posted and I responded. God I hope he saw that post. My dad died at 43 and I was 9. Holdin' my little guy a little tighter tonight. My heart is just broken for his kids.

Comment

• That is so horrible

RIP Frank.... My thoughts and prayers go out to your family.
                If a girl catches you masturbating, you are a pervert. Yet if you catch a girl masturbating, you are a pervert too!!!

Comment

• Terrible News. I have also been a lurker on this site for years. As a longtime Flyer fan since the early days of the team I enjoyed Ogie's knowledge and opinions. My condolences to his girlfriend and family. I hope the Flyers organization does indeed recognize his commitment and fervor for all Flyers fans.

Comment

• This is truly terrible. Love the site and Ogie was the site. I would say I never knew Ogie but that would be untrue. I would love to have just one more difference of opinion with you Ogie You will be missed in a major way. RIP.

Comment

• Been reading stuff from Ogie on this board for years. It won't be the same without his input.
                      He will be truly missed here on earth, but where he is now.....I can assure you he is alive.
                      [IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X