No announcement yet.

Terrible news - Ogie/Frank passed away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always looked forward to his responses, as his cynicism and dry wit mirrored my own at times. May his memory live on.

Comment

• As a longtime reader my hockey-hunger was feed by this forum.
      Ogie always was a big part of it, I enjoied his knowledge and his cynism was fun to read for most of the time.
      He was a part of my life the recent years, have a good trip...we will follow.

Comment

• R.I.P. Ogie

Comment

• Much too young and vital to be gone.....I'm just speechless.

thoughts and prayers for his family and Annette.

Comment

• For many years I've been a reader of this board mostly because of Ogie's posts. Something in this world is wrong if such people leave it so early. My condolences to Annette and the kids.

R.I.P. Ogie...

Comment

• Really sad day on the O&B. Ogie was always there on most of the topics.

Comment

• Sorry to hear. Prayers go out to his family.

Comment

• That's terrible.

R.I.P. Ogie

Comment

• Had the pleasure of meeting up with Ogie and a few other members here at a game in phoenix.
                    Wow RIP Frank/Ogie

Comment

• I am deeply saddened by the news of Frank's passing. As I long time lurker and now active participant, Orange and Black is an important place for me to follow my favorite team and, more importantly, to be part of a community of wildly different people who all love the Flyers.

Frank's efforts kept O&B going through several difficult transitions and he enriched our on-line community with his vast knowledge, passion for the Flyers, and willingness to dialog with anyone. Without ever meeting him in person, I am confident all aspects of his life were full of committment and passion.

Being a father only slightly older than Frank, I wish to offer my sincere condolences to Frank's family.

-darrell

Comment

Working...
                      X