No announcement yet.

Terrible news - Ogie/Frank passed away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible news, I keep hoping to find out it isnít true. I truly enjoyed his insight and appreciate all time he spent on the boards. Prayers go out to his family and his children, there are no words.

Comment

• I don't know what to say. Absolute shock.

Frank, along with Mike Barr, went out of their way to help me get started in my writing career. I will never forget all they did for me, giving me the chance to get my foot in the door.

I hadn't been in touch with Frank in some time, but we worked together quite a bit several years back. What I enjoyed most was the casual conversation - shooting the breeze about the Flyers, our kids/families, life in general.

Never met Frank in person (something I regret), but felt like I "knew" him. As others have noted, his children were his WORLD. I feel so deeply sorry for them, and for his wife, today.

RIP, old friend. I can't believe I'm typing this. You will be so sorely missed.

Comment

• I haven't been around here in a long time and it is sad that this news is what brought me back. Rest in peace fellow Flyer fan.

Comment

• This is a complete shock. I haven't been on the board much during the last couple of years, but Frank and I stayed in touch from time to time. He made this board a great place & always gave it 150%. He sacrificed a great deal of his personal time to keep this board going. He was a great father, that's how I'll always remember him.

RIP Frank, you will be missed.

Comment

• Wow. Condolences to the family, RIP Frank.

Comment

• Horrible news. RIP

Comment

• Jesus christ...I'm totally shocked. ( RIP Frank
                The Boils!

Comment

• I read this last nigh....there were about 4 pages on the thread...i didn't want to post thinking this was going to become one of those group "bad" jokes. I'm really disappointed that this is not a joke.

Ogie brought a lot of passion to this board. His opinions were extremely strong and unbending. While i didn't see eye-to-eye with all he said, i definitely respected his thoughts. I'm very very sad about this.

Comment

• Another long time member who doesn't post much. This is a shame. I enjoyed Ogie's name, his posts, and the effort he put into the board. Just a tragedy.

Comment

• RIP Ogie. My best condolences to his family and friends. Very, very sad news.
                      O&B NFL Survivor Champ (w/ Bmaull) for 2009

Comment

Working...
                      X