No announcement yet.

Terrible news - Ogie/Frank passed away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts and payers for his family. RIP Ogie, clearly taken too early. You will be missed.

Comment

• Not really an active poster, but RIP Frank. God be with his family.

Comment

• RIP Ogie, you'll be missed greatly.

Comment

• Geez, gone for a couple days and see this.
          You were a good dude dude Frank.
          And one last time Ogeltorp, Ogeltorp
          Beat it John Mustache...your a nitwit an a dope

Comment

• I keep clicking on this thread hoping it's a joke.

Best thing I can think of as a tribute to Frank is that every time I would post here, I would pause before hitting "submit reply" and think to myself "What Would Ogie Do?"

RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by AZFlyer View Post
              I keep clicking on this thread hoping it's a joke.

Best thing I can think of as a tribute to Frank is that every time I would post here, I would pause before hitting "submit reply" and think to myself "What Would Ogie Do?"

RIP
              That's funny that you say that. IMO I've always thought that Ogie had a certain clarity or lucidity on whatever subject that we were talking/arguing about. I, myself always would look forward to Ogie's take in the affair. I guess we will have to settle for Mike Barr now. LOL
              RIP man.

Comment

• Just seeing this sad news for the first time. My thoughts and condolences go out to his family. I always looked forward to Ogie's thoughts on many of the topics here. Rest in Peace Ogie.

Comment

• It might be cool to see a top 10 Ogie posts thread or something of a tribute.
                  sigpic

Comment

• It's really an uplifting thing to see so many messages in here from people all over the world...especially those with just a handful of posts. For sure, the loss of Ogie is tragic, but it's amazing to see how a regular guy touched so many people without ever even meeting them and without even knowing they were there in many cases. It reminds me to always be thankful for the opportunity I have (that we all have) to share my passion for hockey with so many great people here. It seems so insignificant at times, but it's really pretty incredible. So, thanks again to Ogie for being such a huge part of what makes this place worth coming back to.

Comment

• Originally posted by HerbGreen View Post
                      It might be cool to see a top 10 Ogie posts thread or something of a tribute.

THEY WOULD ALL NEED TO BE IN THE FALLOUT SHELTER!

Comment

Working...
                      X