Terrible news - Ogie/Frank passed away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oldflyrfreak View Post
    THEY WOULD ALL NEED TO BE IN THE FALLOUT SHELTER!
    Another classic...
    How about Ogie's top ten banninations...

In a world gone mad, we will not spank the monkey, but the monkey will spank us...

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Another classic...
      How about Ogie's top ten banninations...
      Hell He would ban someone, let them back in , just to ban them again!

Comment

• Like everyone else, I just can't believe it. I always thought Frank was one of the best posters here and I know he put an awful lot of work into this site over the years. His posts always refelected a passion for Flyers hockey, knowledge about the team and the sport, and a Hell of a lot of humor and personality. I never met him but I will really miss his contributions to the Orange and Black. What a shock.
        Condolences to his family, girlfriend, and kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve Cram View Post
          Like everyone else, I just can't believe it. I always thought Frank was one of the best posters here and I know he put an awful lot of work into this site over the years. His posts always refelected a passion for Flyers hockey, knowledge about the team and the sport, and a Hell of a lot of humor and personality. I never met him but I will really miss his contributions to the Orange and Black. What a shock.
          Condolences to his family, girlfriend, and kids.

heart breaking. this flyers season is for him!
          Lets Go Flyers!

Comment

• I found a way to an email for the Flyers Wives. They recommended this link:
            http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...pCode=CSF&cgc=

It is for the Comcast-spectacor foundation. You can put your name in, and select who the gift is in honor of. There is also a comments section where you can say that you want it to go to the Wives. Not sure if it had PayPal or just Credit Cards

Comment

• RIP Big Guy
              Flyers gotta win this one for ya!
              "A city where the love of winning is only second to the hatred of losing."

Ron Hextall #27

Comment

• I read this this morning and it didn't register. Maybe I didn't want it to. So sad for someone to be taken at such a young age. Thoughts and prayers out to his family and friends.

You were a pillar of this community Ogie. May you rest in peace.

Comment

• man this really sucks. I got a phone call about this yesterday and was really saddened to hear the news. Ogie and I were supposed to get together a few times for games, but something always happened. This board truly won't be the same. He was always the one who helped knock sense into some of these people. Thanks for leaving me in this sea of idiots alone. RIP bud. You'll be missed.
                  - Viva la Dink!

“We were allowed to spend the money, we always tried to win,” Clarke said. “We didn’t do what Pittsburgh did; lose seven years in a row so they could get good. They did it twice, in fact. They went through six or seven different owners. We’ve had one owner.” ~ Bobby Clarke

Comment

• Originally posted by alxhj View Post
                    For a second when I saw this signature under new posts, I was hoping it was Ogie telling us it was a joke. Annette my prayers are with you and Frank's children, may God give all of you peace in this sad time.
                    As I was reading through this thread, I thought the exact same thing, but was saddened to see it was not him.

Even though I've had several arguments with him, it never got all that nasty or personal, which I'm glad of.

Totally shocked and saddened to hear this. RIP Ogie.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• I am very saddened to see this today, I have not been able to find the time to check out the board this week and wham this shocking. I don't usually post much but I feel like I Knew Ogie just from reading his posts and him running this site. My condolences go out to his family and girlfriend. RIP brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X