Terrible news - Ogie/Frank passed away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P
    My condolences from Sweden to you and the kidz Annette! This is a tragic loss....

Not a frequent poster like I once was, but my history with Ogie, Mike, Bill and the others reaches back to the very beginning of the O and B forum days. I learned about this just 30min ago and still have a hard time grasping this. But everytime someone you know passes away it feels unreal and somewhat unfair. I guess thats how we all react to something unknown.

Frank was one of the good guys and I hope you have a blast on your continous journey! You will be missed here!

Comment

• Originally posted by flyersdjh View Post
      I'll cover that...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by EDMFLYERSFAN View Post
        Sorry, bud, but Frank's legacy must live on!
        Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

• this is a tragic loss. R.I.P frank you'll be missed.
          I'm speechless i was reading his posts just yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blitz View Post
            I hope Ogie is bothering the big man to finally let the Flyers win it all. RIP Frank, you will be missed.
            If he's as persistant up there as he was down here, I'm betting the house on the Flyers, Eagles AND Phillies winning it all this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Barr View Post
              Sorry, bud, but Frank's legacy must live on!
              4ever?

Comment

• Originally posted by salzy View Post
                4ever?

Comment

• This is a tradgic think to happen I never new him but really enjoyed his posts and work on this site. Prayers go out to his kids and the rest of his loved ones..
                  Ed

Comment

• Originally posted by salzy View Post
                    4ever?
                    Haha.

Comment

• sorry to hear the tragic news, any time someone is taken to me its always too soon. like a number here I have had numerous conversations with Ogie outside of O&B but never met him in person. my prayers will be with his children and family.

Comment

Working...
                      X