• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no word to describe my sadness

{inhale} I HEART CLAUDE GIROUX {exhale}

sigpic

Comment

• rest in peace, Ogie...
      sigpic"You do that, you go to the box, you know. Two minutes, by yourself, you know and you feel shame, you know. And then you get free."....Denis Lemieux

Comment

• didn't really know him, and most of my interactions here were arguing with him about arron asham, but it's always sad to hear of someone dying before their time.

Comment

• RIP, Frank.

Comment

• I rarely post, but have been here a while. This is sad, sad news. Prayers to Netty and the kids. As a father the same age as he was, this seems unthinkable. My heart goes out.

Ogie, thank you for everything you have done for this board.

Mike
            When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
            --- Tuco, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Comment

• RIP Ogie, you are missed. It is a shame you had to go, my prayers are with your kids and girlfriend. RIP, hope the Flyers will win it for you soon.

Comment

• Hard to believe it's been one week.

Comment

• maybe i didnt see it or just overlooked,but what was the cause of his passing cause at 35 i worry about sh!t like this!! i feeln that 41 is waaaaay to young to pass away! if im outaa line im sorry but just wondering?
                  We having fun yet

Comment

• Originally posted by svtflybye View Post
                    maybe i didnt see it or just overlooked,but what was the cause of his passing cause at 35 i worry about sh!t like this!! i feeln that 41 is waaaaay to young to pass away! if im outaa line im sorry but just wondering?
                    We don't know. The last I heard the initial autopsy was inconclusive. Downright scary...he was only 40.
                    Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

• Seems very strange Mike...It's possible he had a heart condition that no one knew about..or even severe sleep apnea....I'm still in shock over this...From now on this borad will never be the same.

I was hoping to attend the service as I was going to be in Philly this weekend, but my plans were cancelled. Please send his family my thoughts, even though They don'nt know me at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X