No announcement yet.

Terrible news - Ogie/Frank passed away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow I haven't been on the board near as much as I used to so I'm saddened to hear this news. Prayers go out to his family...

I remember Ogie way back during the Fire Clarke website days and he was on the radio and had some sort of interview regarding why we needed Clarke to go.. He will be sorely missed

Comment

• Obituary

Here's Frank's obituary from the local paper:

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/loca...is-thorpe.html

Francis Thorpe

Bucks County Courier Times

Francis Thorpe of Shawcrest, N.J., passed away suddenly Wednesday, Jan. 5, 2011. He was 40.

He was the beloved father of Kaitlin Rose and Sean. He also is survived by his parent, William F. and Virginia Thorpe; two brothers, William Thorpe (Faith) and Chistopher W. Thorpe (Carleen); two sisters, Nicole Gausz (Ari) and Trisha M. McFarlin (Travis); and several nieces and nephews.

Celebration of his life will be Saturday, Jan. 15, with calling hours from 10 a.m. until the time of his service at noon in the Ingersoll-Greenwood Funeral Home, 1201 Central Ave., North Wildwood, N.J.

In lieu of flowers, family requests donations in his name to 'The Thorpe Family Fund' c/o TD Bank, 340 West Rio Grande Ave., Wildwood, NJ 08260. Ingersoll Greenwood Funeral Home,

North Wildwood, N.J.

January 12, 2011 2:50 AM

I will be donating to the fund...I feel so awful, especially for those kids. It's still hard to believe.
      Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

• I am in disbelief. Ive been a member quite a while and havent posted alot but Ogie was a great poster. As a 43 yr old father myself it really hit home. God bless his family and friends... im terribly saddened by your loss.
        I Heart Bob!

Comment

• So sorry to hear this. 40 is just way to young.

Comment

• Sorry to hear.....my thoughts go out to the family

Comment

• God Bless, our prayers are with his family.

Comment

• RIP.

Comment

• Wow, I just saw this. What a terrible loss. I may not have posted much but I always had a high regard for ogie in the 10 years I've been a member. My condolences.

Comment

• Wow! This is unbelievable. I popped in during the game tonight and saw the RIP on the banner and was just stunned! RIP Ogie, you were a good man!

Comment

• I know I'm not around much anymore either, but it's awesome to see members from across the years that I've gotten to know come together at a time like this.

RIP Frank. You had a quite a family here at O&B. My thoughts are with Annette and his family.
                      HH: "what does Sussudio mean?"
                      iheart??: "it doesn't mean anything, it's a space filler"
                      HH: "oh okay, so John Stevens = Sussudio?"

Comment

Working...
                      X