Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted by Frank's Girlfriend moments ago

Frank Thorpe
    To those who loved Frank (My Sweet Jack) as much as I did, I regret to inform you that he passed unexpectantly yesterday of unknown causes. He was just as funny, happy, loving, and up to no good as he ever was. This man brought more happiness into my life than I ever dreamed imaginable. Please pray for the repose of his soul & for the peace of his family. ♥ (His) Netty

Comment

From his Facebook page

To those who loved Frank (My Sweet Jack) as much as I did, I regret to inform you that he passed unexpectantly yesterday of unknown causes. He was just as funny, happy, loving, and up to no good as he ever was. This man brought more happiness into my life than I ever dreamed imaginable. Please pray for the repose of his soul & for the peace of his family. ♥ (His) Netty
      He will be missed by many.
      Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Wow, that's just awful. My condolences to his family. Was just reading his post yesterday. RIP Ogie, thanks for all you have done for this place.

Comment

Oh my god, I can't believe this. I feel this one. It doesn't matter if we never met in real life, we've all talked to him tons and all shared interests.

Always liked you Frank.

Comment

Absolutely horrible news. I have been a member for years, despite my few posts, and he was always one of the most knowledgable and respectable members of the O&B community. If anyone from his family reads this, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

R.I.P. Frank
            Voracek, Simmonds, Schenn, Couturier, Grossmann, Cousins.

Comment

My God - that's horrible news. How old was he? Can't have been more than mid-40's

There's not much I can add to what's been said - only that my thoughts are with his girlfriend, kids and family.

Comment

I'm reeling after hearing this tragic news.

My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his loved ones.

RIP Frank. You will be missed.

(Suggestion: O and B should do something; i.e. a donation to charity, a day of observance/spent with family, just something.)

Comment

Terrible news. I'm very sad for the loss. My heart goes out to Frank's family.
                  Ogie will be missed here. It will not be the same without him.

Comment

I'm in complete shock. Just read this as I'm at work and extremely busy. Like others I was thinking this had to be a sick joke. I've obviously known Frank for a number of years, have spoken to him on the phone but never met in person (now a true regret).

I can't believe he's gone. Frank was a great guy. I honestly don't know what to say, other than I'm so sorry for his family, especially the kids. Horrible, just horrible.
                    Last edited by Mike Barr; 01-06-2011, 04:06 PM.
                    Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

sad to hear. I enjoyed his comments and insight.
                      ORANGE AND BLACK Fantasy Hockey Champ - 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X