No announcement yet.

Terrible news - Ogie/Frank passed away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very sorry to hear about this. I don't know him and he doesn't know me but I offer my condolences to all that this affects. RIP my man.

Comment

wow sorry to hear rip
      We having fun yet

Comment

Originally posted by kordic lives on View Post
        R.I.P. Ogie

Lets Go Flyers WIN THE CUP FOR OGIE

You know, as an idea to maybe celebrate Ogie's dedication to our community here at O&B, and trying to build on GagsTooths suggestion...

If we make it to the finals again this season, or if we win...
        this is on the spot so give me a second here, but even if it is just for the playoffs (if we make it there.. as in life nothing is guaranteed) we have an outing, get together for a game in honor of Frank. Or even, plus, whatever...
        if we do get to live the dream we get an O&B contingent with a commemoration for a parade if we are so fortunate to see that...

So... what am I suggesting? Not sure yet as the ideas are all muddled...
        But maybe we can do something to not mourn but celebrate a guy who in a lot of ways kept this little online Flyers community together, and maybe, just maybe if the opportunity came, represent for him on broad street if it came to that. (which of course is a long, long shot but maybe... if it happened though, as a gesture have Frank represented if it happened)

I hope that doesn't seem outta line.

In a world gone mad, we will not spank the monkey, but the monkey will spank us...

Comment

Wow... I don't even know what to say.

I just know Ogie from here but RIP sir, condolences to the family

Comment

AM ABSOLTUELY SHOCKED....

nice suggestion Steve. Sounds like a great idea to honor the man, he gave alot of effort and time to others.

wow....

Comment

Horrible horrible news. Rest in peace Ogie. My condolences to his family. This place has actually been a big part of my day to day life for the last five years, and I could never thank him enough for keeping it up and running.
              "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                You know, as an idea to maybe celebrate Ogie's dedication to our community here at O&B, and trying to build on GagsTooths suggestion...

If we make it to the finals again this season, or if we win...
                this is on the spot so give me a second here, but even if it is just for the playoffs (if we make it there.. as in life nothing is guaranteed) we have an outing, get together for a game in honor of Frank. Or even, plus, whatever...
                if we do get to live the dream we get an O&B contingent with a commemoration for a parade if we are so fortunate to see that...

So... what am I suggesting? Not sure yet as the ideas are all muddled...
                But maybe we can do something to not mourn but celebrate a guy who in a lot of ways kept this little online Flyers community together, and maybe, just maybe if the opportunity came, represent for him on broad street if it came to that. (which of course is a long, long shot but maybe... if it happened though, as a gesture have Frank represented if it happened)

I hope that doesn't seem outta line.
                Not out of line at all. I'd love to organize or get together for something.

Comment

I don't know if it's at all possible, but if there is anyone here that knows someone in the Flyers Organization that could somehow get him recognized by the Organization, that would be so fitting. Considering his love of the Flyers and how he got all of us involved to keep that love and intensity going everyday, it would seem so right. Even if the Organization just mentioned his name in thanks at the Wells Fargo Center, I know it would make him smile as he's looking down on us.

Comment

From all russian Flyers fans deepest condolences to Ogies family.....Very sad day..... You will be missed, Frank..... R.I.P. man.....
                    Last edited by gurkha; 01-06-2011, 04:39 PM.

Comment

I have opened this thread about a dozen times, each time hoping to find that the news wasn't true. My condolences to all of his loved ones.

RIP Frank - I'll raise my glass in your honor at the start of tonight's game.

Comment

Working...
                      X