No announcement yet.

Terrible news - Ogie/Frank passed away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Ogie, you truly knew your hockey and will be greatly missed on this board. It will feel empty without having you around. My condolences to his family may he rest in eternal peace.

Also of note can we please take down the im baaaaaack under his name...doesn't seem right at this point. We will also have to bump some of his old classic battles with newschool etc up to the top of the forum.

Comment

Steve and alxhj,

Great ideas. Having Ogie acknowleged at the WFC and, if we're fortunate, at a parade would be fitting tributes.
      What would Fred do?

Comment

RIP Ogie. Someone I rarely agreed with but always respected. I will miss his insight and sense of humor on this board. I can't say I ever really knew him but now I will never have that opportunity to. It's a sad day for the O&B. My condolences to his family.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, I am in complete shock.

We had our fair share of disagreements but when he PM'd me he was always remorseful and genuine.

RIP Ogie/Frank.

Condolences to his entire family.

Comment

Originally posted by HerbGreen View Post
            RIP Ogie. Someone I rarely agreed with but always respected. I will miss his insight and sense of humor on this board. I can't say I ever really knew him but now I will never have that opportunity to. It's a sad day for the O&B. My condolences to his family.
            I feel the same exact way. We were ALWAYS on opposite sides, but always took as good as he gave. He fought with Mustache as much as i did, which makes him awesome in my book.

My deepest sympathies to his girlfriend and children.

Comment

Oh my god no........

Annette, I'm very sorry for your loss. My thoughts go to you and the children. Know that Frank was truly a wonderful contributor here, and he will without a doubt be remembered.

RIP
              If it ain't orange, black, and white, punch, hit, and fight.

Comment

I'm numb, but send my regards and well wishes to his family. Frank was a wonderful man, who welcomed me to a wonderful community.
                While somewhat volatile, I enjoyed Frank with all his opinions, no matter how diametrically opposed to my own. He will be remembered and missed.

Comment

wow this is kind of...stunning..i'm rather ..speechless

My thoughts go out to his loved ones

RIP Frank

Comment

Wow. A sad day for Flyers fans all over the world. All my best to his family and friends at this tragic time.

Comment

I'm mostly just a lurker here but I too am stunned to read this. I've enjoyed reading Ogie's posts over the last five years. He clearly had a great love for Hockey and the Philadelphia Flyers.

RIP Frank

Comment

Working...
                      X