No announcement yet.

Memorial for Frank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really like Ceez' idea and would definately pitch in.
    What would Fred do?

Comment

Originally posted by evee1234 View Post
      I agree any monies donates should go to his family. I will cover the cost of the brick and replicas on behalf of the board.

For the brick we are allowed 15 characters/line on 2 lines, Netty suggested something like this.

F "Ogie" Thorpe
      1970-2011 O&B

or

Frank Thorpe
      OrangeAndBlack

Please provide your ideas.

Frank Thorpe
      1970-2011 O&B
      Evee, please let me know if you need some money for the Ogie brick tribute. I'll chip in. Do you have a paypal account? If so, please PM me. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by esquex View Post
        Hey just out of curiosity. I was looking at his profile today hoping he had a pic or something, just kinda to put a face with him. Anyway, it said Tennesse. Wasnt he in Arizona?
        He was moving around a bit the last few years. He was in Arizona for quite some time, including when he first came to the site and ran it the first time around.

If you can view it, you can see pictures of him on his FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1593860494
        Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

Originally posted by Sunchaser71 View Post
          Evee, please let me know if you need some money for the Ogie brick tribute. I'll chip in. Do you have a paypal account? If so, please PM me. Thanks!
          I can cover the cost for brick and replicas. I would appreciate any donations be directed towards his kids and family. Annette said that she would provide some details when it is finalized. Thanks for the offers.
          Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Frank Thorpe
            1970-2011 O&B

I do think this one puts the most information possible on the brick. Only thing is "Ogie" won't be on it. Too bad we just didn't have a few more characters to work with.
            Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Frank Thorpe
              1970-2011 O&B

I do think this one puts the most information possible on the brick. Only thing is "Ogie" won't be on it. Too bad we just didn't have a few more characters to work with.
              I would also suggest:

Frank Thorpe
              Ogie- 1970-2011

We all know the spirit of the O&B is behind it. I think it would be good to get the Ogie in there. But I'm good with either. Thanks for handling this evee.

Damn, even with one more character we could fit O&B on the first line. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Pit View Post
                I would also suggest:

Frank Thorpe
                Ogie- 1970-2011

We all know the spirit of the O&B is behind it. I think it would be good to get the Ogie in there. But I'm good with either. Thanks for handling this evee.

Damn, even with one more character we could fit O&B on the first line. :P
                I know. A few more characters and it works nicely.

Frank Thorpe
                Ogie 1970-2011

It doesn't have to have the O&B in there, just thought it should because of his connection to this place. I was also thinking of a thread where we could discuss some of the funny stuff he did, I know chat was hilarious some nights because Ogie was "prepared" lol. Sound effect 4 in chat is a shot at me "Macho Man" by the Village People LOL. Gonna keep that one as it is, same with the other ones.

Comment

Frank Thorpe
                  Ogie 1970-2011

Looks like this is the one. Annette said that Ogie was his hockey name since high school. No way to put O&B in there but like Pit said, everyone knows of his connections to this place. If there are no objections I will go ahead and order the brick and replicas for his family.

Comment

Frank Thorpe
                    Ogie 1970-2011

Comment

Frank Thorpe
                      Ogie 1970-2011

Looks like this is the one. Annette said that Ogie was his hockey name since high school. No way to put O&B in there but like Pit said, everyone knows of his connections to this place. If there are no objections I will go ahead and order the brick and replicas for his family.
                      Good work.

In a world gone mad, we will not spank the monkey, but the monkey will spank us...

Comment

Working...
                      X