Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Info On Frank's Death (from his mother)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Info On Frank's Death (from his mother)

Originally posted by PhillyPhreak View Post
    Did they ever determine how he died? I keep checking the old threads but it was never made known.
    Hi all,

We finally received the autopsy report for Frank, he died from a hemorrhage to the brain caused by high blood pressure.

I hope that Frank's children will receive the brick replica soon....it means a lot to all of us...thank you for making this happen. I know in my heart that Frank would have been so happy to see a brick in his name.

Our family wishes to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time.

Ginny Thorpe....Frank's mom

still sad and shocking..depressing to read he is gone..he was a good guy

Comment

Thank you for keeping us informed, it must be hard for you.

Comment

Comment

We are all terribly sorry and saddened for your loss.
          Voracek, Simmonds, Schenn, Couturier, Grossmann, Cousins.

Comment

Sad to hear. I miss his posts.
            Last edited by hollow5555; 06-18-2011, 12:06 AM.

Comment

so sorry for your loss... i miss his posts and thoughts on this site... god bless

Comment

Ginny, thanks for taking the time to share that.

Although I never met Frank in person, from his interactions with fellow Flyer fans he always impressed me as a bright and very decent person. He must have been raised right.

My condolences to you and your family.
                What would Fred do?

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyt View Post
                  Hi all,

We finally received the autopsy report for Frank, he died from a hemorrhage to the brain caused by high blood pressure.

I hope that Frank's children will receive the brick replica soon....it means a lot to all of us...thank you for making this happen. I know in my heart that Frank would have been so happy to see a brick in his name.

Our family wishes to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time.

Ginny Thorpe....Frank's mom
                  We all mourn your loss. Frank was truly one of the "good guys" on these boards. As a dad myself, I pray for his children. God bless.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this information with us and all our best to your family.

Comment

Working...
                    X