Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Info On Frank's Death (from his mother)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for letting us know about Frank. He will be missed by all. It just goes to show that high blood pressure is the silent killer.
    Ed

Comment

My condolences

Thank you for letting us know the reason behind his sudden passing. Sad that we really never know that today might be our last day on this earth. Stay strong.

Comment

Thank you, I miss Frank's insights and perspectives on a variety of topics, some of them not even hockey related. May God Bless You and Your Family.

Comment

A reminder on how serious high blood pressure can be, at any age.

Once again, very sorry for your loss. Frank truely was a class act, and they broke the mold when they made him.

Comment

This board has not been the same without Frank. He's greatly missed. Thanks Ginny for the information, many were wondering what happened. My condolences to you and your Family. Can you let us know when his kids get their replica bricks? Thanks again.

Darcy
            Evee1234
            Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Great guy and a true tragedy. Deepest condolences to his family.

Comment

I just saw this for the first time, been away a while. This has made me so so sad. Big love Ogie, take care bud.
                Bacon is meat candy.

Comment

All,

Frank's two children received the replica bricks today and were moved by them.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Ginny Thorpe

Comment

Very nice to hear, I hope the kids are doing as well as they can considering their deep personal loss. Frank is still very much missed by all of us.

Comment

Working...
                    X