No announcement yet.

In Memory Of Frank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the game tonight with a friend who is exactly one year out from being diagnosed with esophageal cancer that had spread to his liver and lungs. he could not even swallow food at that point, and was given three months. He keeps getting chemo, and obviously is still doing well. Her was back to eating after 5 months. The cancer is stil there but smaller.

Not related to Ogiue at all, but I just thought i toss a little positive out there for a one year anniversary.

Comment

RIP Ogie. I miss your opinions and insights ,you will always be a part of this board.
      sigpicPhiladelphia Flyers: Home of future Stanley Cup Champions on other teams.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
        I went to the game tonight with a friend who is exactly one year out from being diagnosed with esophageal cancer that had spread to his liver and lungs. he could not even swallow food at that point, and was given three months. He keeps getting chemo, and obviously is still doing well. Her was back to eating after 5 months. The cancer is stil there but smaller.

Not related to Ogiue at all, but I just thought i toss a little positive out there for a one year anniversary.
        That's great news...hope he goes into full remission and lives a long life!
        Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

Ogie was a terrific poster. One of the best on here and we have a lot of good members here. Always loved his posts, wit, and inside info.

Comment

Rock and roll, big guy

Best wishes and prayers, as always, to your family and young ones.

Comment

I've been away a long time... did not know until now of Ogie's passing. Was on here a lot back in the era when Lindros was having concussions...

Comment

I know he's looking down and smiling now.

Comment

I haven't visited this site in a while and didn't know until today. I even sent him an email today. Very sad, RIP Frank.

Comment

Wow, can't believe I let the 2 year anniversary pass by and didn't give this a bump. Miss ya Frankie!

Comment

God Bless, Frank.
                      Yeah, Salzy, time is passing faster and faster.

Comment

Working...
                      X