No announcement yet.

In Memory Of Frank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is this guy Ogie Thorpe? Did he play in the minors or something?

Comment

He ran Orange & Black as a moderator for a couple of years.

Comment

Can't believe it's been three years. This site lost a good person in Frank/Ogie. His conversations and hockey knowledge as well as his dedication to this site were contributions that are sorely missed. I hope he's enjoying the current version of the Flyers and I once again offer condolences to Netty and his family.

I miss our conversations and the fishing photo's Buddy, the site's never been quite the same.
        Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Time does fly by. I didn't know him well enough to exchange fishing photos but I sure do miss his take on everything. He was privy to some good insider information too, that explained a lot about the atmosphere around the Flyers. I too echo your condolences to the family. I think he probably likes Berube in charge, just a feeling.

Comment

Whoops! Sorry I guess I missed the anniversary by a couple days but rest assured, we haven't forgotten you Frankie. Miss you pal, and think about you all the time.

Comment

Impossible to forget Ogie. Great guy to talk hockey with, and a strong personality. That's something that's hard to get across just typing words on a board but he was a presence that stood out among many. Still miss his take on things.

Comment

4 years now. RIP Ogie.

Comment

Miss his insight big time. I hope his family is doing well, and know that he's in our hearts and on our minds too.

Comment

Working...
                  X