X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Barr
    started a topic In Memory Of Frank

In Memory Of Frank

I believe today is the anniversary of Frank's (Ogie) death. Just wanted to take a moment to remember him...he was a huge part of our O&B community and should never be forgotten.

Miss ya, Frank!

• alxhj
    replied
    Miss his insight big time. I hope his family is doing well, and know that he's in our hearts and on our minds too.

Leave a comment:

• IceHokie
    replied
    4 years now. RIP Ogie.

Leave a comment:

• IceHokie
    replied
    Impossible to forget Ogie. Great guy to talk hockey with, and a strong personality. That's something that's hard to get across just typing words on a board but he was a presence that stood out among many. Still miss his take on things.

Leave a comment:

• salzy
    replied
    Whoops! Sorry I guess I missed the anniversary by a couple days but rest assured, we haven't forgotten you Frankie. Miss you pal, and think about you all the time.

Leave a comment:

• alxhj
    replied
    Time does fly by. I didn't know him well enough to exchange fishing photos but I sure do miss his take on everything. He was privy to some good insider information too, that explained a lot about the atmosphere around the Flyers. I too echo your condolences to the family. I think he probably likes Berube in charge, just a feeling.

Leave a comment:

• evee1234
    replied
    Can't believe it's been three years. This site lost a good person in Frank/Ogie. His conversations and hockey knowledge as well as his dedication to this site were contributions that are sorely missed. I hope he's enjoying the current version of the Flyers and I once again offer condolences to Netty and his family.

I miss our conversations and the fishing photo's Buddy, the site's never been quite the same.

Leave a comment:

• EDMFLYERSFAN
    replied
    He ran Orange & Black as a moderator for a couple of years.

Leave a comment:

• Bernie_1
    replied
    Who is this guy Ogie Thorpe? Did he play in the minors or something?

Leave a comment:

• charterflyer67
    replied
    God Bless, Frank.
    Yeah, Salzy, time is passing faster and faster.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X