Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Update 9/9 - maintenance complete - please use this thread to report issues.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just tried on my old iPad and it's not right.
    Weird thing is it's fine on this OLD ThinkPad running windows 8.1
    Last edited by Flyers Fan In Phoenix; 09-28-2019, 02:49 PM. Reason: Added second line to my post

Comment

I have weird formatting issues as well .. on Chrome
      The Quote Flag Like buttons at the bottom of posts are not clickable.
      "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Can confirm all was good on my Samsung 8 yesterday...but this AM the site is messed up.

Comment

the css is 404'ing. probably the html is referring to an outdated timestamp. the question is why the css loads on mobile... very weird.

Comment

Why am I getting an error in tapatalk every time I try to view a discussion?

The site isnít working in my web browser as well

{inhale} I HEART CLAUDE GIROUX {exhale}

sigpic

Comment

Yeah seeing a lot of 404's in the network requests. Let me know if you guys need any help fixing these issues.

Comment

Iceman said he will look at it when he has some time.
                Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Vedder do you know about the technical stuff behind these boards?
                  Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by evee1234 View Post
                    Vedder do you know about the technical stuff behind these boards?
                    Yup! I have been working in backend web development for nearly 20 years now, is if you need some help with anything I can definitely lend a hand!

Comment

• The site is virtually impossible to read / follow on my Android phone (S7 Edge)
                      "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Working...
                      X