Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Update 9/9 - maintenance complete - please use this thread to report issues.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's happened to the O&B? Formatting all messed up and no new posts.

Comment

• I just went into the Admin page and ran "rebuild styles" from maintenance. Seems to have fixed the readability issues.
      Last edited by Mike Barr; 10-02-2019, 12:55 PM.
      Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

• Oh, that didn't help with Tapatalk...still can't get into the site through the app.
        Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Barr View Post
          I just went into the Admin page and ran "rebuild styles" from maintenance. Seems to have fixed the readability issues.
          Thanks Mike, all fixed for me!

Comment

• My browser on my phone is now working, but Tapatalk still gives me an error.

{inhale} I HEART CLAUDE GIROUX {exhale}

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hookah_McGirk View Post
              My browser on my phone is now working, but Tapatalk still gives me an error.
              Yeah, I mentioned that. I don't know how to fix Tapatalk, but at least the browser based version is working again.
              Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Barr View Post
                I just went into the Admin page and ran "rebuild styles" from maintenance. Seems to have fixed the readability issues.
                Thanks! Looks like it's back to normal on my Android browser.

Comment

• Same for me.... Looks good on my Android phone.

Thanks!!
                  "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

• I certainly hope that situations like this aren't a regular occurrance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardball Harry View Post
                      I certainly hope that situations like this aren't a regular occurrance.
                      Hello, welcome!

No worries, this rarely happens and looks to have been just an admin reset of settings to fix things up.

Comment

Working...
                      X