Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Update 9/9 - maintenance complete - please use this thread to report issues.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we back?

With that Pens game this week maybe it was good we didn't have the site up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vedder View Post
      Yeah seeing a lot of 404's in the network requests. Let me know if you guys need any help fixing these issues.
      Vedder send me your email please. Thanks.
      Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

• The boards are back!

If you need any OS/Database/HTTP server help I might be able to assist as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogzus View Post
          The boards are back!

If you need any OS/Database/HTTP server help I might be able to assist as well.
          Is that related to message board stuff? I am lost when it comes to that.
          Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

• This board has been run collectively for some time. A few people helped out from time to time but a huge amount of credit goes to Iceman42 for his help. Thank him when you get a chance. He's been our go to guy for years now.

Comment

• Ice Ice Baby??

Sorry Ice...but thank you for helping get this back to us! Been a difficult time depressing over the last couple of games all by myself. Glad the site is back!

Comment

• Great work gents. Thanks. And not bad to be down during a few bad games, the site may have melted beyond repair.

Comment

• What happened? Glad we're back.

Comment

• Thanks for getting it back up!!
                    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

• Man.....I remember the day this site went down....I was in a good mood and wanted to post some positivity....and then we got slammed in back to back games and I was kinda glad it was down big still wanted to see if people were ready to throw Carter away already...and now we are back to looking like an average competitive team

{inhale} I HEART CLAUDE GIROUX {exhale}

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X