Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Update 9/9 - maintenance complete - please use this thread to report issues.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone able to PM?
    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hookah_McGirk View Post
      Man.....I remember the day this site went down....I was in a good mood and wanted to post some positivity....and then we got slammed in back to back games and I was kinda glad it was down big still wanted to see if people were ready to throw Carter away already...and now we are back to looking like an average competitive team
      It was really the best time we could've gone down.

Comment

• Just want to make sure the admins know....the last two nights i have been unable to access the website on my android phone. Not sure if there is a real issue impacting the site or just a issue on my side.

Comment

• Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
          Just want to make sure the admins know....the last two nights i have been unable to access the website on my android phone. Not sure if there is a real issue impacting the site or just a issue on my side.
          Same here.

Comment

• Couldn't get to it on a PC either. It seems off and on.

Comment

• Same here on laptop and phone. Maybe another hosting service might be more stable than GoDaddy...

Comment

• Yep ... phone & laptop

Comment

• Too bad you can't insert animated gifs here.

https://media.giphy.com/media/AiZSy4...oKui/giphy.gif

Comment

• Its been a bit wonky. Cant always get Iceman to fix it right away. He's putting something together for me to do it.
                    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

• Nice to see it back after.the dark weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X