Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Update 9/9 - maintenance complete - please use this thread to report issues.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping someone with greater technical knowledge can help me...i used to be able to use the Image button to paste GIFs from the SoP website. But recently, the pasting of the images have not worked for me. Here is one that is not working on my side ("https://media.giphy.com/media/l378da9b77DlcRVTi/giphy.gif"). When i try this, i get the following:

Would you know if there is way for me to get these GIFs posted? TIA!

************************************************** *******************************

Clearly...this was a code 18. Sorry to create any inconvenience folks.
    Last edited by lynchmob450; 09-26-2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
      Hoping someone with greater technical knowledge can help me...i used to be able to use the Image button to paste GIFs from the SoP website. But recently, the pasting of the images have not worked for me. Here is one that is not working on my side ("https://media.giphy.com/media/l378da9b77DlcRVTi/giphy.gif"). When i try this, i get the following:

Would you know if there is way for me to get these GIFs posted? TIA!

************************************************** *******************************

Clearly...this was a code 18. Sorry to create any inconvenience folks.
      glad its working

Comment

I don't know if this thread is even monitored.
        To my knowledge no one else has posted this issue.

My Windows 10 PC is not showing the O&B board correctly.
        This is posted from on a older work PC (Window 8.1) and it's fine.
        I have 2 different Windows 10 PCs and both have the issue.

TIA for any suggestions.
        BTW - I tried 4 different browsers so it's not that.

Comment

I'm having issues with my Android phone browser on this site as well.

Comment

Appears all the styling is broken.

Comment

Yep same issues here as well. The site is borked!

I blame RUSSIA! ;P
              Philadelphia Flyers #1
              Winnipeg Jets a very distant #2
              The rest of the 29 teams can KMA!

Comment

Still looks fine to me w/ Chrome on a Mac...

Looks OK on iPhone 6 w/ Safari.

Does not look OK with old IPad (2?) w/ Safari or another browser I had on there.
                Last edited by dogzus; 09-28-2019, 06:57 PM. Reason: more details

Comment

My formatting is all over the place. every post is a different width, the layout is wonky. Ice, any thoughts?
                  Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Weird, firefox shows some formatting issues, Explorer has a lot of them. Apparently Chrome works fine. Rev is having a look.
                    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

My iPhone shows its normal.

Comment

Working...
                      X