Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Update 9/9 - maintenance complete - please use this thread to report issues.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Update 9/9 - maintenance complete - please use this thread to report issues.

Please take a look and see if we have fixed some of the issues with the board. Please report any issues you are still encountering in this thread.

Complete:
    I will be taking down the site for a few minutes to push a release for the forums, this is a release that is hopefully going to fix some of the issues with posts and topics, along with crap we havent even found yet. I hope this change will take no longer then 15 minutes.
    Last edited by iceman42; 09-09-2014, 03:09 PM.

• swami24
    replied
    Nice to see it back after.the dark weekend.

Leave a comment:

• evee1234
    replied
    Its been a bit wonky. Cant always get Iceman to fix it right away. He's putting something together for me to do it.

Leave a comment:

• dogzus
    replied
    Too bad you can't insert animated gifs here.

https://media.giphy.com/media/AiZSy4...oKui/giphy.gif

Leave a comment:

• AIK1891
    replied
    Yep ... phone & laptop

Leave a comment:

• dogzus
    replied
    Same here on laptop and phone. Maybe another hosting service might be more stable than GoDaddy...

Leave a comment:

• IceHokie
    replied
    Couldn't get to it on a PC either. It seems off and on.

Leave a comment:

• Niittyzus
    replied
    Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
    Just want to make sure the admins know....the last two nights i have been unable to access the website on my android phone. Not sure if there is a real issue impacting the site or just a issue on my side.
    Same here.

Leave a comment:

• lynchmob450
    replied
    Just want to make sure the admins know....the last two nights i have been unable to access the website on my android phone. Not sure if there is a real issue impacting the site or just a issue on my side.

Leave a comment:

• IceHokie
    replied
    Originally posted by Hookah_McGirk View Post
    Man.....I remember the day this site went down....I was in a good mood and wanted to post some positivity....and then we got slammed in back to back games and I was kinda glad it was down big still wanted to see if people were ready to throw Carter away already...and now we are back to looking like an average competitive team
    It was really the best time we could've gone down.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X