No announcement yet.

Patrick Out 7-10 Days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is disturbing is that Fletcher confirmed that the team has know about this for a while and has been working hard to get Patrick back at 100%...yet he's still week to week. Something just doesn't seem right here.

Comment

Iíve heard that Patrick has been doing light workouts and has been with the team off and on the last month or so. Recently he accompanied the team on a short road trip. Is he going to travel with the club for the upcoming six gamer? If he is that would be good news. Air travel sometimes triggers migraines for sufferers. I keep hoping for signs that he is gradually progressing in his recovery.
      "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

I believe Patrick was on the 3 game road trip that took the Flyers to his home town (Winnipeg).

Getting Patrick back at 100% will be similar to a trade deadline acquisition.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
          Getting Patrick back at 100% will be similar to a trade deadline acquisition.
          Hasn't there been something odd about Patrick's status that he is not on LTIR but on some 'physically unable to play' list, and thus has been counting against the cap all along ... so getting him back would be like a deadline acquisition without taking on any added cap hit?
          (See also the thread on trade deadline & the amount of cap space available)

Comment

He was finally put on LTIR just over a month ago.

Comment

Working...
            X