No announcement yet.

The playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone wanting the Flyers to trade for Nylander should watch him in the playoffs ,he is soft as butter and floats out there avoiding all contact,hes a soft gutless perimeter player and a prima donna, the Flyers should want no part of this guy. Kelly Hrudey just ripped him on TV and said he wouldnt want him on his team. I agree. He just handed the Bruins a goal. Lazy over rated soft player.
    sigpicPhiladelphia Flyers: Home of future Stanley Cup Champions on other teams.

Comment

Originally posted by meskary View Post
      As long as Nashville wins at least one round
      If they do it may not be thanks to Simmonds, even though the conditions of the trade make that assumption.

He took a puck to the knee tonight on his second shift and left the game and didn't come back.

Comment

Boston and Toronto is getting big time nasty

Comment

Khadri is guy I'd like to have on our team. He is dirty...but nasty. And he seems to lay it all on the ice...no going 70%. I know there are a lot out there who don't like him..but I'm all for a guy like that on our team.

Comment

It would be nice to have a player like that, but how many game suspension does he get for his hit tonight if he wore black and orange? 20?

Comment

Probably double digits. Wearing blue and white will give him 3 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Cup4Recchi8 View Post
                Anyone wanting the Flyers to trade for Nylander should watch him in the playoffs ,he is soft as butter and floats out there avoiding all contact,hes a soft gutless perimeter player and a prima donna, the Flyers should want no part of this guy. Kelly Hrudey just ripped him on TV and said he wouldnt want him on his team. I agree. He just handed the Bruins a goal. Lazy over rated soft player.
                Yep and yep.

Comment

Dirty or not Kadri retaliated for a teammate, you don't see the Flyers doing that.

Comment

Pens down 0-3. I like it.

Comment

Does the coach get canned if the Pens lose in the 1st round? Would the Flyers be interested?

Comment

Working...
                      X