No announcement yet.

Another expectations thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it would be best to look to trade him when he becomes healthy and Frost shows he is ready to jump up from the AHL and take on the 3C role (unless Patrick starts playing up to his potential when he gets back). This whole unknown with the kid is troubling and getting old.

Comment

• Is he even 21, yet?

Comment

• The concussion protocol says all players have to have a baseline test at the beginning of training camp. Did this begin then? Can you fail the baseline somehow?

He turned 21 a week ago.

Comment

• Baseline testing is done prior to a season, when any player is symptom free. You can't fail it; it is a test to establish what a person is like when concussion symptom free. In his case, he supposedly contacted the team over the summer and said he was having migraine symptoms. He apparently experienced migraines when he was a kid.

Comment

• Patrick can't be the first player in the NHL to have migraines...how come he's the first to be listed as week to week?

Comment

• My wife suffers from chronic migraines and it can be very debilitating for her at times. She might go a long period of time without a really bad migraine but every once in a while she'll get one that won't break for days.

So I'm pretty empathetic to what Patrick is going through and I hope he can get it cleared up soon.

Comment

• So when Patrick and Pitlick get back (hopefully soon), I wonder how AV will handle the roster. Which of the 3 rookies stays? Does it completely depend on performance or how AV decides to use Pitlick?

Comment

• Do they not do box scores in the euro leagues?

After watching the game last night I was curious if some players' stats were as bad as I thought they'd be, but I can't find anything with any breakdown beyond the goal scorers.

Comment

• I looked for one too. Euros may not have the fascination we do with stats, plus it was an exhibition.

Comment

• from fletcher’s comments seems like there will be ongoing competition for the bottom-6 spots amongst all the waiver-eligible forwards. i expect the kids to move up and down as their play dictates.

Comment

Working...
                      X