No announcement yet.

Forward lines once Patrick gets back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patrick has resumed skating...and an interesting change is that his visor had previously had a tint to it. In today's images, no tint. So assuming that is a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
      Patrick has resumed skating...and an interesting change is that his visor had previously had a tint to it. In today's images, no tint. So assuming that is a good sign.
      Interesting. A number of sufferer friends I've known have experimented with many sorts of tinted glasses, some even that look clear but block shades that we don't consciously see.

Comment

Flyers' Patrick expects to play this season

Philadelphia Flyers forward said Tuesday he remains without a timeline for his season debut despite returning to the ice last week.

Patrick skated again Tuesday in a non-contact session with, and the Flyers' goaltenders. He told Dave Issac of the Courier-Post that he expects to play this season and his next step will be to join the team for practice.

https://www.tsn.ca/p...eason-1.1407437

Hope it works out and we see him soon.
        Last edited by Tim Kerr #12; 12-03-2019, 04:24 PM.
        Philadelphia Flyers #1
        Winnipeg Jets a very distant #2
        The rest of the 29 teams can KMA!

Comment

good to see his face in an interview tho. he seemed a little looser with the media than last year.

Comment

My wife has chronic migraines so I have an idea what he is going through. It's hard to function like that let alone play a professional contact sport.

Comment

Working...
            X