X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lynchmob450
    started a topic Forward lines once Patrick gets back

Forward lines once Patrick gets back

Man i'm looking forward to getting Patrick back (an improved Patrick, of course). Our forwards will be very deep. Assuming Patrick will take the 3C role, here is how i see the pieces falling (Couts line can't be touched at this time):

Giroux - Hayes - Farabee
    Lindblom - Couturier - Konecny
    van Riemsdyk - Patrick - Voracek
    Raffl - Laughton - Pitlick

Once Couts line does cool down, i'd definitely like to see him and TK bump back up with G and Haye and Farabee play with Lindblom.

How do you guys see this playing out?

• Niittyzus
    replied
    My wife has chronic migraines so I have an idea what he is going through. It's hard to function like that let alone play a professional contact sport.

Leave a comment:

• clumsysnake
    replied
    good to see his face in an interview tho. he seemed a little looser with the media than last year.

Leave a comment:

• Tim Kerr #12
    replied
    Flyers' Patrick expects to play this season

Philadelphia Flyers forward said Tuesday he remains without a timeline for his season debut despite returning to the ice last week.

Patrick skated again Tuesday in a non-contact session with, and the Flyers' goaltenders. He told Dave Issac of the Courier-Post that he expects to play this season and his next step will be to join the team for practice.

https://www.tsn.ca/p...eason-1.1407437

Hope it works out and we see him soon.
    Last edited by Tim Kerr #12; 12-03-2019, 04:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AIK1891
    replied
    Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
    Patrick has resumed skating...and an interesting change is that his visor had previously had a tint to it. In today's images, no tint. So assuming that is a good sign.
    Interesting. A number of sufferer friends I've known have experimented with many sorts of tinted glasses, some even that look clear but block shades that we don't consciously see.

Leave a comment:

• lynchmob450
    replied
    Patrick has resumed skating...and an interesting change is that his visor had previously had a tint to it. In today's images, no tint. So assuming that is a good sign.

Leave a comment:

• swami24
    replied
    Fantastic idea!

Leave a comment:

• clumsysnake
    replied
    Farabee was playing a pro north-south attack game since the NTDP. Frost was playing a juniors game until training camp. He just needs a little more pro acclimation. Less time and space and your mistakes have more consequences.

i kinda wanna see Frost centering Konecny just cuz i want to see TK play with someone who can keep up with him. maybe later in the season iíll get my wish.

Leave a comment:

• irvdog
    replied
    Take some pressure off couts shoulder

Leave a comment:

• irvdog
    replied
    They could test him and let cout slide to the wing with him

Leave a comment:

Working...
X