No announcement yet.

GDT: Flyers @ Devils G#12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Devils are a bad team. To have to go to a SO in OT to beat them is no feather in the Flyers cap.
    There are a few other teams in the league that are floundering right now and could use some veteran help. Itís time to move some of the vets that are here and donít seem to fit in AVís style of play.
    The team has transitioned. The top forwards are Lindblom, Couturier and Konecny. Giroux, Voracek and JVR are now secondary pieces. They still need to be effective players and if theyíre not, they need to be moved.
    "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Good to see the board back. While it was away, the goaltending ended up in the shitter. Some guys called up, some send down. Water treaded. They won a shootout!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyers19rw View Post
        The Devils are a bad team. To have to go to a SO in OT to beat them is no feather in the Flyers cap.
        There are a few other teams in the league that are floundering right now and could use some veteran help. Itís time to move some of the vets that are here and donít seem to fit in AVís style of play.
        The team has transitioned. The top forwards are Lindblom, Couturier and Konecny. Giroux, Voracek and JVR are now secondary pieces. They still need to be effective players and if theyíre not, they need to be moved.
        They have certainly been better but 12 games might be a little quick to crown new kings.

I will say that with a new coach and a coach that favors productivity over experience ....the script is favorable for a real shake up to happen.

And if it did....how long does that financial power imbalance last before something is done about it ?

{inhale} I HEART CLAUDE GIROUX {exhale}

sigpic

Comment

giroux just needs to be back at LW

Comment

Working...
          X