Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Leafs

7PM ET

The G line is allowed to be quiet on offense tonight as long as they keep Matthews off the board.

Hopefully the frequency of games for the Flyers coming up will be a good thing for them to gel and not be an issue with fatigue.

I like AVs test approach, and a stretch like this will show if it works.

Comment

g line has best +/- on team, couts line the worst, interestingly enough

Comment

Leafs dominate most of the first, 1-1. Flyers dominate most of the second, 2-2. Let's see what happens in the third!

One note -- Braun needs to sit. He's the worst defenseman we have at the moment -- Haag is playing better than him and Morin was no worse in his one game. Very disappointing -- I liked the acquisition for a veteran, defensive defenseman to play with a younger guy (like Ghost). But he's not what he used to be.
        Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

Why did they punish Farabee by putting him on a line with JVR and Giroux?

Comment

I have the Flyers radio feed on in the office (trying to finish a project today) ... and I have heard a couple Braun-mistake calls this afternoon, including just another one in the later part of the third period saying he canít try to make the pinch he just tried, & failed, at such a point in a tied game.

Comment

Tonight's synopsis for the tardy:

1st period: Flyers were drunk.

2nd period: Toronto sinned.

3rd period: left one considering the game seemed to consist of wrap-arounds, flukes and own goals.

OT: Leafs again felt shame-but Anderson forgave them.

There were many shootout rounds, the Flyers decided to give their best sniper a chance too late to win it, and then TML reminded their fans in the arena that Philly sucks at shootouts.

Comment

... also, hated hearing Voracek announced on shootout again (whenever I happen to see/hear him in the shootout he doesnít score)

Comment

I'll take 3 of 4 pts.fly guys have stabilized a bit.

Comment

lots to like, lots to dislike. we played better overall except andersen was on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X