Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Hurricanes

7PM ET

Hart to Start. He'll be facing Petr Mrazek, who had what, one good game as one of the eight Flyer goalies last year?

This is the middle of a not too difficult home stand. They should make the most of it. But, they are already above hockey 500, which seems to be their happy place, so who knows what we'll see.

Was Mrazek even one of the 8 last year? I thought last year was so crazy with goalies that it didnít even include Mrazek (who was the emergency stop gap for the stretch the year before(?))

Comment

Mrazek was on Carolina all last year and played well most of the season. He was not good for the Flyers as a deadline acquisition the prior year when we were in the playoffs. Hopefully we see the bad Mrazek tonight and the Flyers light him up. Never sure what to expect from this team. Hart being sharp early would be huge.
      Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

Ah, I just remembered he had briefly been a Flyer. It was indeed two years ago, not last year. 15 games played. 6 wins. 2 good games early.

Comment

Damn time changes ... I just went on NHL.com and was wondering for minute why the 7:00 game hadnít started yet.

Comment

I am not trying to be a pessimist but this is the exact type of team the Flyers struggle with the most. High speed and high energy. I predict a disappointing night.

Comment

Itís preposterous that the Flyers traded a 2nd round pick for Braun. I really disliked it at the time... and now watching him play just makes me angry.

Comment

1st period sponsored by Neverclear.

Comment

Originally posted by FLexible FLyer View Post
                  1st period sponsored by Neverclear.
                  Very funny. I am laffing out loud. The alternative sponsor is Alwaysice.

Comment

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel View Post
                    Itís preposterous that the Flyers traded a 2nd round pick for Braun. I really disliked it at the time... and now watching him play just makes me angry.
                    Wasnít there even something more involved than just a 2nd? (Not to ruin your day)

Comment

Working...
                    X