GDT: Flyers vs Hurricanes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel View Post
    Itís preposterous that the Flyers traded a 2nd round pick for Braun. I really disliked it at the time... and now watching him play just makes me angry.
    Let's be fair, any dman stuck with Ghost is doomed. Not defending Brauns play but Ghost is a terrible defenseman.

Comment

Originally posted by AIK1891 View Post

Wasnít there even something more involved than just a 2nd? (Not to ruin your day)
      And 2nd rounders can be whatevs and Braun is a handful of games in with a new coach and some supsect rotating partners.....give him a few games and the team some time to establish identity and to gel.

Comment

And MacD was worse and Gudas wasnt the best.

Comment

Big win...nice to get Hart back on track.

Comment

Not always pretty, but Hart was strong and they closed it out well. Take the points of course..........but they allowed a good # of chances that usually end up over the line in greater numbers..........

Comment

Entertaining. They finally broke out of the one goal per period streak.

Farabee, man. He is starting to look a bit scary good. Great anticipation of where the puck will be. Seems to stay focused on the puck in scrambles more than anyone. Really shifty on the boards and quick and accurate with his stick. Would like to see at least one other person on a line with him that can keep up with him.

Good job by JJ with the "reverse jinx" on the third period. Makes up for the Penguins first period goals remarks from that game.

Hart returning to the form we expect. More of that please.

Comment

who were the D men last night?

Niskanen, Ghost, Myers, Braun, Sanheim, Provorov...is that correct?

Farabee....what a find....he is such a smart player for someone so young...and his wheels alone kept plays alive..and made plays...

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08 View Post
                  I am not trying to be a pessimist but this is the exact type of team the Flyers struggle with the most. High speed and high energy. I predict a disappointing night.
                  I truly thought the exact same thing yesterday afternoon. I didn't get to see the game, but from the highlights, it sure looks like Hart gave us a chance to stay in the game in the 1st period and the team played a solid game.

Originally posted by flyerdog View Post
                  who were the D men last night?

Niskanen, Ghost, Myers, Braun, Sanheim, Provorov...is that correct?
                  That is correct. 5 guys who can really push the puck up and help create offence. Not bad!

Comment

Working...
                  X