GDT: Flyers vs Canadiens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
    Braun with least minutes on defense with 13:31. least ES minutes too.
    And the only minus D on the night

Comment

Ghost would have been a minus as well but Provorov got off the ice and Ghost jumped onto it just as Konecny and Coots went into the offensive zone and scored the OT winner. Braun didn't look bad to me tonight. He didn't draw much attention to himself but a few times when he did it was good play.

Ghost made me nervous a few times. Myers is looking good. And Niskanen keeps making me think he's G with his stance and skating. It's uncanny.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
        And Niskanen keeps making me think he's G with his stance and skating. It's uncanny.
        They both stand upright vs slightly hunched over..... I think that's why they look similar.
        "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

I was at the game last nite. I have one question. What happened to the fan base. Quiet passive fanbase last night. Really disappointing. The arena is stupid nice, the game was played with great pace. Gritty is a kingpin. And the fans acted like it's corporate Toronto. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by irvdog View Post
            I was at the game last nite. I have one question. What happened to the fan base. Quiet passive fanbase last night. Really disappointing. The arena is stupid nice, the game was played with great pace. Gritty is a kingpin. And the fans acted like it's corporate Toronto. Weird.
            They mentioned how quite things were on the TSN broadcast....even when the team was dominating, it was as if the crowd was not into the game.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post

Noticed this as well...seemed to be fighting the puck all game. Does he use an extra small stick. He looks different that what I remember from previous seasons.
              The Philly broadcast mentioned several times how it looked like the ice was getting worse as the game went on, so that might be part of the cause.

Comment

Working...
              X