Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers @ Leafs

7PM ET

This is a tough pair of games to call this weekend. On the road against the top two teams in the Atlantic.

The Flyers have not been good on the road this year to date.
    The Flyers played well against Toronto at home and probably should have won in regulation. Elliot played well enough in that game so he plays here in the front of this back to back.
    Toronto has won three in a row.
    Boston had a pretty alarming team points per game going but has lost two in a row.

Best case, Flyers beat Toronto like they should have at home, then exploit a Boston team that has gotten into some bad habits.
    Worst case, well that's pretty obvious.

As always, ya watch the games to find out.

Just get 2 pts this weekend, that would be a success.

Comment

I think we will need the goalies to steal us points tonight/tomorrow. This is going to be tough.

For tonight...i just hope Matthews continues his hibernation. Don't need him to wake up.

Comment

i know i'm not an expert, but i'm seeing a big difference in puck possession this year. I think AV has them playing a nice style, just sayin

Comment

definitely playing wiht more pace, keeping their momentum. dynamic structure.

Comment

Really like the 4th line's energy in tonight's game. Pitlick and Andreoff have both had quality chances and have been aggressively taking the body. And Raffl is the perfect 4th line.

Elliott has been very steady after 40mins. If he can provide this quality of play, we're in good shape in nets.

Myers and Sanheim are SO good playing as a tandem. The future is bright!

Comment

Andersen has been incredible for the first half of the 3rd. Hopefully he tires.

Comment

Great start to the 2 big games this weekend. Moose was solid...now it's off to Boston and Hart's turn to give the team a chance for points.

Comment

good coaching to give the 4th line all those minutes considering the B2B and that they were going. should have a fresher team.

niskanen/provorov looked tired or off.

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
                    good coaching to give the 4th line all those minutes considering the B2B and that they were going. should have a fresher team.

niskanen/provorov looked tired or off.
                    True but Myers/Sanheim look good.
                    "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Working...
                    X