Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers @ Senators

7:30PM ET

The last place in the Atlantic Sens can beat good teams. Hart might need to keep the team in it early if they don't show up acting like they believe that.

Interesting that Elliott gets the second half of the back to back, against the opponent with the better record. Nice to have confidence in your backup!

My fear is that we come out with no energy and allow the Sens to take it to us. This, IMO, is a trap game....and its critical for G and other vets to set the tone and not take the Sens as an auto-win. Kick the door down in the 1st period and then coast, if that is what you want. But come out and set the right tone.

Comment

yea interesting that hart aint playing the isles. maybe just wanna keep riding hart since he played so well? maybe cuz hart had a bad game against the isles last time.

2 pts is 2 pts, doesnt matter the team.

Comment

Get up a goal and dominate with heavy pick hunting and then just start being stupid....Jake Provo Couts....lots of lazy going on. Looks like they think they don't have to compete.

Comment

I think they've been drinking.

Comment

Brutal game. Look like a couple of weak ahl teams
            Last edited by irvdog; 11-15-2019, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Lindblom wrong side of the strong side...they're very foggy

Comment

It's like they wasted all their energy in the first 4 minutes. After that first goal they've disappeared.

Comment

They haven't won a puck battle for 30 minutes

Comment

Oh my they are awful tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X