Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers @ Panthers

7PM ET

Nothing like making your NHL debut as the top line center. Welcome, Morgan Frost.

Looks like Florida plays a more wide open game than recent opponents. Hoping we'll see some action tonight and maybe Frost can get his first point right quick.

Bobrovsky's numbers as a Panther ain't good. More of that, please.

Good game.for Frost to debut.

Comment

I'm really excited for Frosts NHL debut tonight!

Go Flyers!!!

{inhale} I HEART CLAUDE GIROUX {exhale}

sigpic

Comment

Andreoff with a braindead move deflecting that 2nd fla goal. Will he play again in this game?

Comment

FLA has ridiculous skill and speed

Comment

ok..that's enough of that....

Comment

It's great that Frost is up. That fixed us.

Comment

Er wait....

Comment

Wow, that was a sweet first NHL goal for Frost! Nice to see that type of skill on display. Hopefully a sign of things to come. Flyers having a terrible night defensively against a high skill team -- getting out of position way too much. AV will certainly have some film study for the boys after this one.

The Myers penalty was ridiculous to me. How does he get 2 for cross-checking PLUS the obligatory 4 minutes for the high stick drawing blood? Two guys exchanging cross-checks, since Myers is so big he catches him a little high with one and draws blood. That should be 4 and 2, a 2 minute power play for the Panthers. No way it should be a full 4 minute power play, especially since Huberdeau was the one initiating the whole thing.

Well, we blew a game we should have won on Saturday. Why not win a game we should lose tonight?
                  Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

Andreoff TOI, 3 mins, he did get benched.

Yes, it should have been 4 and 2 on the Myers call.

Comment

Working...
                    X