X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Canucks

7PM ET

Ghost still scratched.

Both of these teams have just bounced back from bad stretches with better effort. The Flyers need to come out again like the first two periods against the Flames, and try to have a bit more finish or at least have some bounces go their way.

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
    7PM ET

Ghost still scratched.

Both of these teams have just bounced back from bad stretches with better effort. The Flyers need to come out again like the first two periods against the Flames, and try to have a bit more finish or at least have some bounces go their way.
    I just want them to get a lead and hold it please!

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
      7PM ET

Ghost still scratched.

Also just read that Ghost is riding the pine again.

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08 View Post

Also just read that Ghost is riding the pine again.
        Ghost is probably done here as long as AV is the Coach, seems he doesn't like his game.
        Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by evee1234 View Post

Ghost is probably done here as long as AV is the Coach, seems he doesn't like his game.
          Yep think so....

I wouldn’t mind if they moved him, not a big fan. But healthy scratching him isn’t going to help the return ...

Comment

maybe something is in the works...healthy scratch = injury prevention

but THIS comment was interesting:

“I’ve got to figure some things out mentally and find a way to be a good teammate as well. Stay positive and get back to it.”
            Last edited by flyerdog; 11-25-2019, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flyerdog View Post
              maybe something is in the works...healthy scratch = injury prevention

but THIS comment was interesting:

“I’ve got to figure some things out mentally and find a way to be a good teammate as well. Stay positive and get back to it.”
              That's a very curious quote. From interviews and video on Ghost I have always felt he has had a bit of an attitude. Maybe that first year went to his head.

Comment

indeed.....very strange

Comment

These Flyers need to learn how to FINISH opponents who are hanging by a thread. Tonight, again we find ourselves dominating the Canucks...but you can feel that they are one bad bounce away from losing.

And bang...Jake nails it!

Comment

Very sluggish first period, but they came out and pressed the rest of the game. It finaly paid off with Jake's goal. They definitely could have let this one slip away, but good.that.theu didn't

Comment

Working...
                    X