Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers @ Blue Jackets

7PM ET

US Thanksgiving is bracketed by a lot of Flyers hockey this year.

Elliott getting the start. Curious. With three in four you'd think he'd play one of the back to backs. He played against Columbus last time too, and it wasn't good. Maybe they are hoping he'll be out for some revenge about that??

Flyers scored 7 against the Blue Jackets in the last meeting. More of that, please.

Letís go Fly...ers. !!!

feeling a win. No Bobrovsky to shut it down. Maybe tonight multiple lines chip in and get on the board.

Elliott...please be the good Elliott

After several games of low scoring I think the boys break out. 6-3 Flyers.

Comment

our record in pre-thanksgiving games is pretty dismal though....like the team is already in holiday mode...maybe AV's influence helps....

Comment

It's a one goal game. 2-1 good guys....no wrong. Make that 4-3 good guys.

Comment

5-2
          JVR (2)
          Nisk
          Meyers
          Raffl (en)
          "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Ghost out another game. Let's cheer for some of our guys turning shit around, goals by Farabee, Hayes, JVR and TK. 3 Assists by Jake.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post
              Ghost out another game.
              When is the trade going to be announced?
              "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

I think Vigneault is just waiting for one of the current D starters to have a bad game.

Comment

If Ghost doesn't play in the next game, I'd assume that he's done as a Flyer.
                  "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Originally posted by flyers19rw View Post
                    If Ghost doesn't play in the next game, I'd assume that he's done as a Flyer.
                    I cant see a reason to put him in at thia time. The defense has been solid the last few games. Honestly, I think Hakstol ruined Ghost and it sucks to say this but I think his days in Philly are numbered. Does he even have trade value at this point?

Comment

Working...
                    X