X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Ducks

7PM ET

TK is back.

Andreoff up, Twarynski down. Myers still a healthy scratch?!? Farabee serving game 1 of his 3 game suspension. Hart to start.

The Flyers are home from a poor road trip and facing an opponent that has not been good this year, nor of late. They need to get out and beat them and make it look like they deserve to beat them.

I am assuming there will be some sort of pre-game message to Lindblom from the Flyers and their fans. While the Minnesota and Winnipeg games maybe had the boys in shock, being able to see Lindblom and know that he's still here fighting...i'm expecting today to be a very emotional victory for us...one that hopefully can get us back on track and dedicated to 23.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...s-reason-smile

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
      7PM ET

... Myers still a healthy scratch?!?

Had Myers been a healthy scratch? I thought that he was out for back spasms(?). (or maybe his first game out was for spasms, and since has been healthy scratched?)

Comment

Originally posted by AIK1891 View Post

Had Myers been a healthy scratch? I thought that he was out for back spasms(?). (or maybe his first game out was for spasms, and since has been healthy scratched?)
        He played in the Wild loss and was a victim of a give-away that lead to a goal, from what I remember.

Personally, i trust AV and how he is working with these guys. He seems to have very open communication lines, which I'd think allow those who are sitting to clearly understand what the expectations are.

Comment

If.you didnt see it, they papered every seat with an " I fight for - Oskar" sign. They played a nice video halfway throught the first. I disappointed they didn't have any Oskar tshirt available for sale

Comment

its good when your opponent is shit.

Comment

JJ made comment that Myers was listed as a healthy scratch but he didn't think he was 100% healthy, so I'd hope that's really what's going on.

Awesome to see TK slot right back in. And it will be interesting to see if Kase and Jake continue to be put on the same line, and if that can get Jake a bit more focused.

Yet another of those games where Hart looked to be cruising to a well-deserved shutout and then a Pachinko ball goal got past him.

Comment

How did NAK look? I'd love to see this kid prove his doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
                  How did NAK look? I'd love to see this kid prove his doubters wrong.
                  from what I saw, he didn't stand out either way, good or bad

Comment

NAK? He's lucky he didn't get a game for head contact on a charge ( and a suspension ) as he left his feet to make a HUGE hit. Even JJ and Jones mentioned at least twice that the hit was violent.
                    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Working...
                    X