GDT: Flyers vs Ducks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hattrix View Post
    NAK? He's lucky he didn't get a game for head contact on a charge ( and a suspension ) as he left his feet to make a HUGE hit. Even JJ and Jones mentioned at least twice that the hit was violent.
    He plays with an edge and sometimes crosses the line. That is his game (something i personally don't mind...as long as he is bringing energy and finding a way to keep things as legal as possible).

Comment

Don't get me wrong. LOVED the hit! L O V E D it. I'm just very surprised he didn't get punished for it.
      "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

NAK was very noticeable, he was around the puck a lot and pressuring the ducks. that was his A game, where he's a physical play-driver with limited puck skills. the problem is when he's not playing his A game he's a drag on the team.

the first hit was huge but possibly illegal as he jumped into it. thats one of those where If the player gets concussed its a suspension but if he pops back up its not even a penalty. the second knee-on-knee hit was legal but dangerous and resulted in a injury. seemed like he was trying to make an impression. I wouldn't mind if we had one of those physical low skill wingers who pounded the opposition and had the puck alot, like barbashev or clutterbuck. I don't think he can keep that up tho, especially when he's only 5'11" 187 (altho he seems bigger than that).

Comment

Working...
        X