I would be remiss.................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would be remiss.................

Not to take a moment to thank all who work to keep this place up and running for their efforts, and to wish the members the very Best of Christmas', Kwanzaas, Hannukkahs and Festivous for the rest of yous.......and a happy healthy and prosperous (among other things) 2020.

The last 12 months have been a whirlwind of emotions for me and my family. I'm just searching for serenity and purpose as a new decade dawns.

Go Flyers-go Oskar!

Thank you Flex. Right back at ya...all the best to you and your family. Same for all of the other awesome folks who participate on this board.

And (to echo Flex) THANK YOU to the group who do make the efforts to make this board available for us fans.

Comment

I feel repressed! Where’s the “Mele Kalikimaka”!?!?

But, after so many times of hitting the saved link for this site and it not working, I’ve definitely noticed how much the efforts of all who keep it running - and contribute something to read on it - help me keep up with the Flyers & the mid-Atlantic from so far away ... so Cheers for all of the contributions, and warmest Hawaiian wishes for the holidays and 2020!
      Last edited by AIK1891; 12-24-2019, 04:15 PM. Reason: ( BTW - now if I could figure out how to get my avatar back again )

Comment

Happy Holidays everyone, I know the site has been glitchy and I don't really know why after bumping along glitch free for so long. Iceman42 is doing his best to keep it running. Hopefully it can continue in its current form for some time. I hope everyone has a safe and cheerful holiday, Merry Christmas.

Thanks,

Evee
        Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone, and thanks to those who keep this place running!

Comment

i hope every one has a nice safe happy holiday season!!!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas dusters.....may all your goals be bar down.

Comment

Merry F*cking Christmas everyone!!!...and happy F**king Hanukkah...!!!!

Comment

Here's hoping this finds you all well, however you choose to celebrate.

Comment

thank you everyone who makes this site work, and all those who contribute.
                    "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Working...
                    X