No announcement yet.

GDT: Flyers vs Capitals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So typical of the Flyers. Have a horrible west coast road trip, lose some key games to bottom feeder teams, then come home and win against the top team in the East. They always keep you guessing I suppose.

Comment

game was blacked out for me...how did Friedman look? is there something there?

Comment

Originally posted by flyerdog View Post
        game was blacked out for me...how did Friedman look? is there something there?
        I'd say he looked steady, didn't make any big mistakes and played within himself. I didn't miss Ghost out there. With him and Braun both out for a few weeks, Friedman will get an opportunity to show what he can do at the NHL level. He'll only get 12 minutes per game, give or take, but that's enough to get an idea of where he's at. He does have some offensive ability and I assume we'll see him show some of that once he gets more comfortable. Probably played very conservatively in his first game of the season and only 2nd NHL game.
        Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

I agree with Mark...this is Friedman's chance to show how ready he is for the NHL. I also think that this is Myers' chance to take the next step and play more big minutes. If he can do this, it'll be another positive coming out of a negative situation.

Comment

Working...
          X